|Special insurance conditions with Norvik Banka Premium Cards|
Insurance programs from a world-leading company in insurance market are based on a long time experience, customer needs and covers more risks related to travelling and business trips abroad.The partner of the program is one of the global leaders in insurance - Compensa Vienna Insurance Group UADB, where Vienna Insurance Group is the 100% shareholder. Vienna Insurance Group is one of the major insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe. The group has its headquarters in Vienna and provides services to 50 insurance companies in 25 countries and has around 23 000 staff.
- 190 years of experience
- 7,0 billion EUR of premiums (9/2016г)
- А+ credit rating by Standard &Poor’s
Insurance terms and conditions vary on card type and they are included in card options
Actions in case of occurrence of the insured event while travelling:
- Call Compensa 24-hour helpline: +371 67558899;
- Get advice on further action and follow it;
- Request and keep the documents mentioned by the Assistance Service;
- Fill in Compensa form for receipt of insurance money, attach the required documents and send them to e-mail: email@example.com
- Compensa in cooperation with the Assistance Service will contact healthcare institution and give guarantee for payment of service, if there is any need in such arrangement;
- Compensa will settle all formalities related to the insured event and will pay the bills for the services provided.