Possibilities of credit cards
- the main account currency at your discretion - EUR, USD, GBP or RUВ
- possibility to book hotels and air tickets, hire cars
- 24/7 access to the funds
- control over expenses and receipts to the account;
- solid security of your funds;
- paying for goods and services in Latvia and abroad without additional commission fee;
- automatic money conversion on a card when paying for purchases abroad;
- overdraft up to 100% of your monthly income;
- possibility to add more cards to your account
- free use of the NORVIK InfoLINE system, and free SMS-Bank and e-NORVIK internet banking
- possibility to get discounts for goods and services in more than 300 shops throughout Latvia
Mastercard® Business is an ideal way of organization and control over travelling and business expenses of your company’s staff. Receiving monthly statements your company will be able to analyze the employees’ expenditures, to plan traveling and business expenses. The card can be used to pay for the airplane tickets, hotels, restaurant bills and car leasing. We also offer business cards of higher category – Gold and Platinum cards for the leaders of the company.
Mastercard® Gold is a credit card offered by Norvik Banka to the customers with continuous and proven experience of cooperation. Mastercard® Gold is issued taking into account the customer’s credit record and income level.
Mastercard® Platinum is a credit card of the highest category; its owner becomes automatically a member of the international program Priority Pass and can enjoy various privileges and benefits.
Any of your payment cards can become a multi-currency card. The card can be attached to the accounts in four different currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, RUB), which will allow avoiding additional expenses on currency conversion when paying abroad:
- the payment is being written off from the balance on the card in the respective currency
- if there is no balance on the card in the given currency, then the sum will be converted and written off from the balance in another currency in accordance with the priorities set by you.
- the balance available on the card is summed up from the balances on all accounts
For the Bank to issue you a debit card it is required:
- sign an Agreement on issuance and use of payment cards for legal persons
- present a card user’s passport
- sign a Collateral agreement (if a loan is granted)
- transfer to the Bank’s transit account a commission fee for issuance of the card in accordance with the Bank’s approved rates
- transfer a security deposit
Having joined the Priority Pass, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- access to all VIP lounges
- access to exclusive privileges of VIP lounges for your guests
The program is supported by the Internet site www.prioritypass.com. Credit card holders can apply for the IAPA product for an extra fee. Platinum card holders can apply for Priority Pass membership without extra fees.
Norvik Banka is a member of Deposit Guarantee Fund , which means that your deposits placed in Norvik Banka are guaranteed by the state. More information on deposit guarantee system you can find here.