Possibilities of credit cards
- the main account currency at your discretion - EUR, USD or RUВ
- possibility to book hotels and air tickets, hire cars
- 24/7 access to the funds
- control over expenses and receipts to the account;
- solid security of your funds;
- paying for goods and services in Latvia and abroad without additional commission fee;
- automatic money conversion on a card when paying for purchases abroad;
- overdraft up to 100% of your monthly income;
- possibility to add more cards to your account
- free use of the Norvik InfoLINE system, and free SMS-Bank and e-Norvik internet banking
- possibility to get discounts for goods and services in more than 300 shops throughout Latvia
Mastercard® Standard represent a universal instrument which is accepted all over the world in places labelled Mastercard®. This includes cash dispensers, real or virtual shops, as well as shops which offer goods and services by mail or phone. Cards of the given type are very popular with a wide audience of clients because these cards guarantee convenience, choice and financial flexibility.
Mastercard® Gold are credit cards offered by Norvik Banka to the customers with continuous and proven experience of cooperation. Mastercard® Gold are issued taking into account the customer’s credit record and income level.
Mastercard® Platinum are credit cards of the highest category; their owner becomes automatically a member of the international program Priority Pass and can enjoy various privileges and benefits.
Any of your payment cards can become a multi-currency card. The card can be attached to the accounts in three different currencies (USD, EUR, RUB), which will allow avoiding additional expenses on currency conversion when paying abroad:
- the payment is being written off from the balance on the card in the respective currency
- if there is no balance on the card in the given currency, then the sum will be converted and written off from the balance in another currency in accordance with the priorities set by you.
- the balance available on the card is summed up from the balances on all accounts
For the Bank to issue you a debit card it is required:
- to sign an Agreement on Issuance and Use of Payment Cards for Natural Persons
- to present a passport
- if a loan is lodged for Mastercard® Standard cards, it is required to present an income certificate from the work place;
- if a loan is lodged for Mastercard® Gold and Platinum cards, it is required to sign a Collateral Agreement;
- to transfer to the Bank’s transit account or opened account of the payment card a commission fee for card issuance in accordance with the Bank’s rates;
- to transfer a surety deposit
Having joined the Priority Pass, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- access to all VIP lounges
- access to exclusive privileges of VIP lounges for your guests
Norvik Banka is a member of Deposit Guarantee Fund , which means that your deposits placed in Norvik Banka are guaranteed by the state. More information on deposit guarantee system you can find here.