General terms for Margin Trading
- Minimum margin deposit equals to 1 000 USD
- Minimum amount of transaction equals 100 000 USD or equivalent
- Minimum collateral is 1.0%
- Competitive spreads
- Placement of all standard market orders (Stop, Limit, GTC, OCO, If Done etc.)
- Margin Call level from 50% *
- Stop Out starting from 30% (forced closing of position at insufficiency of deposit) *
- Orders are watched 24 hours a day; it is only possible to change or withdraw the order during the Bank´s working hours
- Working hours: from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. on workdays
- Open position rollovers by swap at the current bank interest rates
- Deals and orders by phone, transactions via NORVIK Trade system
- No additional fees applied
Margin Call – the state of an account when equity (current balance including open positions) is reduced to 50% of the necessary margin for open positions. A margin call is a notice from the dealer that you need to increase the funds in your trading account, because in the event of further adverse market movements a Stop Out may occur.
Stop Out – the state of an account when equity (current balance including open positions) is equal or less than 20% of the margin occupied by open positions, the dealer has the right to close one or all open positions at his discretion to meet margin requirements.
How to start