Carefully read the installation instructions before You start the update! Please, create a backup copy of the working system prior applying any updates. If you are using NORVIK Vision v3.04r with direct modem connection, please contact the Bank at: (+371) 67011505 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org before updating Your system.
List of components for your update
- Exe-file (for Windows XP and Windows 7):
- update instructions
- instruction for import of payments
The Update Procedure
- Download necessary update from bank web site and save the file, e.g. in the C:Temp folder.
- Close all running copies of NORVIK Vision.
- Create a backup copy of NORVIK Vision installed on your computer or your server (in case of the network version).
- Launch the update file vXXXto321u.exe. The software will inform you of the planned update of the system. Attention! It is recommended that you do not launch the update from the network disk.
- Press the "Next" button.
- By default, the update software will offer you to update NORVIK Vision v3.XXr in the folder C:Vision. If your system is located in other folder, press the button with the folder image on it. You will be prompted to choose the required folder in the newly opened window.
- Press the "Next" button.
- By default, the update software will offer you to launch the updated version immediately (the field "Run updated version now" will be checked).
- Press the "Finish" button.
- The update software will launch the updated version.
- Upon entry of the password, the transformation of the bases will follow, which is a necessary step before you can use the system. It will update your old account format so the system can support IBAN (only for v3.04 r and v3.07r).
- Open menu "Settings - > Firms, Accounts…" and make an configuration update request.
- When using the network version, you will need to perform the update for each workplace separately.
Should you have any problems while copying or replacing the files, it is recommended that you restart your computer and repeat the whole procedure. Consequence of operations:
- If the system has been updated according with the present Instructions, you will be able to continue the operation with the updated NORVIK Vision system. All your settings, templates , archives of payments, statements and e-mail messages will be preserved.
- For the operation you do not need to make any additional changes in NORVIK Vision or your operating system.
- It is recommended that you make the account statement request and send it to the Bank, thus checking the connection to the Bank. In order to receive reply to your request, you will need to get connected with the Bank again in approximately 5-10 minutes.
- In case of any problems, please contact the Bank at: +(371) 67011505 or e-mail: email@example.com