Important information about the payments:
- If a payment is made to a country in which IBAN (International Bank Account Number) standards are used, the beneficiary’s correct IBAN should be specified, otherwise extra charges could be deducted for non-automatic processing of the payment (NON-STP). You can check the correct IBAN when filling in the form in e-Norvik.
- Purpose and date of the payment as well as contract or invoice number. The details of the payment should be completed in a language understood by the beneficiary.
- Please bear in mind that when making a payment in any CIS currency (RUB, UAH, BYR), the payment order should be completed in Russian (this helps to avoid extra charges and possible delays in payment).
- When specifying the commission as (OUR), the customer (remitter) pays all additional charges by the intermediary and beneficiary’s bank so that the beneficiary receives full payment amount. Additional charges are deducted from the customer´s (remitter´s) account upon the intermediary bank´s request without further authorization.
- Specifying the commission as (SHA), the beneficiary pays NORVIK BANKA´s defined charges only, but all additional charges are deducted by the intermediary and beneficiary´s banks from the payment amount.
* SEPA - The Single Euro Payments Area will ensure that customers and companies are able to place and receive non-cash euro payments with the same terms and conditions regardless of whether the payment is domestic or cross-border, while at the same time introducing more efficient and secure payment instruments and methods in the European market. The SEPA project is supported by European banks, The European Central Bank (ECB) and the European Commission (EC).
** TARGET2 is the RTGS system for the euro, offered by Eurosystem. It is used for the settlement of central bank operations, large-value euro interbank transfers and other euro payments. It provides real-time processing, settlement in central bank money and immediate finality.
About restrictions on outgoing payments to the Republic of Moldova.