You can save in time for the harsh bills of winter
Accumulate your cash savings for winter during summer when the heating and electricity bills are a tad smaller! It will reassure you that you will be able to meet your housing expenses in winter without tightening your belt.
- Less worries in winter months
By opting to save for the large utility bills of winter already in summer, you might spare yourself tightening your belt in winter
- Option to choose the amount of the deposit
You decide how much you can spare and, should the opportunity arise – you can also contribute more later
- Supplement in cash or by a cashless transfer
You can supplement the Savings Account at any time in the e-Norvik online bank or in the customer service centres of the Bank
- The principal amount increases day by day Interest income is calculated every day and added to the principal amount
- Receive your deposit on demand You may withdraw the full amount deposited on your savings account or part thereof, notifying the Bank about it 7 days in advance. You will receive this withdrawal amount on the 8th day
...and some more advantages and conditions
- Variable interest rate
- Deposit currency: EUR, USD
- When withdrawing funds from the savings account in full or in part without observing the 7-day notification period, a penalty fee of 0,5% of the withdrawal amount is applied
How to open a savings account?
You can open a savings account at any customer service centre of the Bank or in the Internet banking system e-Norvik choosing the section “Services” – “Place a deposit”.
For consultations, please call (+371) 67 041 100
Norvik Banka is a member of Deposit Guarantee Fund , which means that your deposits placed in Norvik Banka are guaranteed by the state. More information on deposit guarantee system you can find here.