Optimize your trading speed and efficiency with Norvik TWS
Norvik Trader Workstation (TWS) benefits:
- Access market data 24 hours a day and six days a week to stay connected to all global markets.
- Advanced order management allows one-click order placing within custom electronic table.
- Mosaic UI provides intuitive out-of-the-box usability with quick and easy access to comprehensive trading, order management, chart, watchlist and portfolio tools all in a single, customizable workspace.
- Advanced Order Management allows by making 1 click to place orders in electronic table format.
- Choose from over 50 order types and algos that can help limit risk, speed execution, provide price improvement, allow privacy and time the market.
- Traders who need to balance market impact with risk to achieve the best execution for their large volume orders use IBAlgos, advanced trading algorithms that help implement optimal trading strategies in Trader Workstation (TWS). In addition to our IBAlgos, TWS includes the Accumulate/Distribute Algo, which minimizes market impact for large orders by slicing the order into increments and buying or selling over time at pre-defined, randomized time intervals.
- Use the Short Stock Availability Tool in Account Management to search for real-time availability of shortable stocks and indicative borrow rates.
- Comprehensive News and Fundamentals subscriptions from leading providers that integrate seamlessly into the TWS workspaces. - Subscribe to a variety of news, fundamentals, event calendars and analyst reports, then read the latest headlines in the Daily Lineup summary view before you start your trading day.
- Sophisticated, built-in risk management and option pricing applications. - The Risk NavigatorSM to view your portfolio risk across multiple asset classes, and view and assess specific risk slices of your portfolio. - Model Navigator to modify pricing assumptions and include them in the model price calculation using this sophisticated option model pricing tool. - Option Analytics to see values that reflect the rate of change of an option´s price with respect to a unit change in each of a number of risk dimensions.
- Real-time account balance and activity monitoring, with a real-time margining system that notifies you of margin deficiencies before liquidation becomes necessary. - TWS Account Window to view account balances, margin, funds available for trading, market value and portfolio data for all of your products in the customizable. - View P&L on your trading screen and in the Account window.
- See daily executions as well as net trading activity by symbol in our expandable trade reports.
- An optional Paper Trading account, linked to your production account, which lets you experiment with the full range of TWS features in a simulated environment.
- Practice your trading skills in a simulated trading environment, experience the full range of Trader Workstation´s trading capabilities in a real-time market environment without risking any of your own money.
Norvik TWS installation file
Norvik TWS trading system latest version
In order to review activity reports and portfolio value You can use "Account Management" module. To enter the system please use this link : https://www.clientam.com/sso/Login?partnerID=NorvikTWS.
To view account information please enter Your login and Password.
The below outlined suggestions are minimum system requirements to run Norvik TWS:
- Processor: 2.2GHz Intel Core2 Duo / minimum Intel Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 1Gb (recommended 4Gb)
- OS Windows XP/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX 10.7/Mac OSX 10.8
- Internet Connection: 56K Dial-up or higher
- Java: Java 7.0
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768
Click on the image to enlarge the work window.
Mobile platforms are also available ->> mobileTWS for iOS, mobileTWS for Android and mobileTWS for BlackBerry®
Norvik TWS User’s Guide