Reasons to apply for a consumer loan with Norvik Banka:
- Consideration of a loan within 30 minutes.
- Individual interest rate from 12% per annum.
- Loan from 150 up to 10 000 EUR.
- Term from 3 up to 60 months.
- There is no mandatory requirement to transfer your salary to an account with Norvik Banka.
- A special offer for seniors.
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Monthly income – at least 225 EUR after taxes.
- Offer can be made only after presenting passport or identity card.
- You can apply for a loan in e-Norvik or at a customer service center of Norvik Banka.
- The amount of the loan will depend on your income, your existing debt obligations, and your credit history.
Loan repayment procedure? On a monthly basis, you should ensure on your account an amount corresponding to a monthly payment specified in the consumer loan agreement. A monthly payment will be automatically debited from your account on the date you have chosen. The monthly payments are to be made for as long as the loan amount is repaid in full. You have a possibility of advance loan repayment without paying any penalties. Example: if you apply for a loan of 1 000 EUR for a term of 12 months and with an interest rate of 17% per annum, a monthly payment will be 91,20 EUR. Total loan costs will be 1 094,40 EUR. The said amount covers interest payments of 94,40 EUR and loan execution fee of 0,00 EUR. Annual percentage rate (APR) = 18,4%. The calculations are of informative nature. To get an accurate information, please visit Norvik Banka’s customer service center. Borrow advisedly, having reasonably assessed your ability to pay the loan back!